- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
This firm is a dynamic and forward-thinking Southern law firm. It prides itself on delivering expert legal advice with empathy and care, helping people in the community protect their interests now and in the future.
It is currently seeking an experienced Conveyancer to join its Residential Conveyancing Department on a permanent basis with a competitive salary.
Applications for both full and part time hours will be considered.
* Based in the firms offices in Lymington you will be required to deal with all aspects of transactional residential conveyancing work
* Files will include the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, new-build homes, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and first registrations
* Working within an experienced and supportive team there are genuine opportunities for career development and progression for the right person, including participation in the marketing and business development of the department
* It is a busy role requiring a proactive individual who will demonstrate a positive approach to work whilst maintaining a resilience and focus under pressure.
* Ideally you'll be an experienced Conveyancer, with a demonstrable ability to manage a caseload of residential property files
* You will possess a solid level of legal knowledge to enable you to advise clients with confidence and authority
* You'll be a team player with strong communication and organisational skills
* With sound client facing skills you will be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of personal service.
A competitive remuneration package.
How to apply
If you would like to gain some more information or be considered for this fantastic opportunity please get in touch, or apply now!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018