- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
10th November 2020
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor. A commercial property solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position with a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked commercial property team in Reading. The firm have a reputation for providing a really warm and friendly working environment, where each individuals individuality is celebrated and embraced.
· To be a key member of a highly ranked commercial property team.
· To be a helpful and progressive member of the team.
· To provide superb client service.
· To manage a caseload that includes disposal, acquisition, asset management and corporate support.
· The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor seeking to build their career in commercial property law.
· You should have experience of working in a busy commercial property team, undertaking a broad caseload of work.
· Ideally you will wish to work in a diverse and forward thinking team.
· You will be ambitious and want to continue developing your skills set.
· Competitive remuneration in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Friendly, supportive working environment.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018