- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
12th January 2021
Corporate Solicitor. A corporate solicitor is required for a reputable firm based in Reading. The corporate solicitor will be working with a highly respected, down to earth firm based in the heart of the city.
· To work on mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations, private equity and joint ventures matters for a range of national and local clients.
· Assist on general corporate and transactional work.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· A confident and personable 1 - 4 years' PQE corporate solicitor
· A good understanding on general corporate matters and transactions
· Be confident to work independently as well as willingness to work as part of a team
· Attention to detail with a strong technical understanding
· Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
· A chance to work with a well respected and highly regarded team so as to aid personal and professional development
To apply for the position of Corporate Solicitor please contact Nick Fear at BCL Legal for further details.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018