- Job Search
- Commercial Associate
A commercial associate is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team at a nationally recognised law firm. The successful commercial associate will join a team that advises a broad client base encompassing both private and public sector organisations. Based out of the Bristol office, the commercial associate will have the opportunity to work on some incredibly exciting projects.
· The successful commercial associate will work closely with clients on a dizzying breadth of projects.
· To manage a caseload of commercial contracts work and be a key member of a busy and developing team.
· The successful candidate will build relationships and become a trusted advisor.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong commercial experience gained through employment in-house, local authority or with a UK law firm.
· Desire to work for a dynamic, forward moving firm that is constantly looking for new and innovative solutions.
· The structure of the team means that this role is likely to be most appropriate for those with 2+ PQE.
· Strong communication skills.
· Excellent commercial acumen.
· Competitive salary in-line region norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Collegiate environment that promotes employee development and progression.
· The chance to work for a law firm that is a known leader in its field.
If you are seeking to develop your career, working on complex matters in a friendly environment this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018