- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. A corporate solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the Surrey offices of a well known international law firm.
The team work on a caseload of corporate matters for FTSE listed and international clients. This includes;
· Acquisitions and sales
· Starts ups, restructuring and joint ventures
· Associated commercial agreements
· Intellectual property
· Exit strategies
Applications are sought from solicitors with 5+ PQE, who have relevant exposure to corporate work;
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Corporate law experience gained in private practice or in-house.
· Strong communication skills and ability to build good client relationships.
· Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Potential for rapid career development.
· Opportunity to work for a good firm, working for a diverse client base and located in a superb location.
If you are a skilled and experience corporate solicitor who is looking to work in a forward thinking firm that hasn't lost the personal touch, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of corporate commercial solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018