- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
A real estate solicitor is offered the opportunity to develop their career in the Guildford offices of an exceptionally highly regarded law. This is a chance to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that is praised for offering a City style service and adding real value its clients activities.
The firm's core ethos is that people should enjoy coming to work. They should access to interesting & diverse work, should feel fully supported & able to flourish but also that they should be friendly, hard working and willing to help themselves by grasping the opportunities in front of them.
As a result the business has a low staff turnover, has an excellent track record of employers moving up the ranks and is known as an excellent employer.
· To manage a caseload of files under supervision;
· To assist senior lawyers on complex transactions;
· To advise on landlord, tenant, corporate support, investment and development matters;
· To take an active role in the firm's business development activities;
· To build relationships with existing clients and offer an excellent service.
· Exposure to real estate work relevant to level of PQE;
· Ideally some experience of working for an international, national or boutique practice;
· Personable individuals, able to work well in a team;
· Bright individuals who wish to take the opportunity to learn from experienced lawyers;
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment between NQ-2 PQE.
· The opportunity to work for a truly superb law firm;
· Varied and great quality work;
· A supportive and nurturing environment;
· Competitive salary above regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Real Estate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018