- Job Search
- Banking Associate
Banking Associate. One of the UK's leading law firms are currently seeking a qualified banking associate to join their nationally renowned team in Bristol. The position will suit an ambitious banking associate who is keen to live and work in Bristol but undertake "City" quality work.
· Working as a banking associate in one of Bristol's most highly regarded banking and finance teams.
· As a banking associate you will not only be working for corporate business clients as well as financial institutions clients.
· Work will include corporate finance, property finance and project finance matters.
· Based in Bristol but with occasional travel to London.
· The structure of the team is most likely support the appointment of a UK qualified solicitor with 1-4 PQE in banking law.
· An interest in developing your career as a banking solicitor in Bristol.
· Applications will be considered from candidates with corporate finance, project finance, real estate finance and/or asset finance.
·Competitive salary with an attractive benefits package.
·Superb bonus structure.
·An opportunity to work with and learn from one of the top finance and banking teams in the UK.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as a Banking Associate within a collaborative environment, this could be the role for you. To be considered for the position of Banking Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018