- Job Search
- NQ Banking Solicitor
11th January 2021
NQ Banking Solicitor
NQ Banking Solicitor. An NQ banking solicitor is sought to join the Bristol offices of a leading International law firm.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the best known banking and finance practices in the UK and to work on (arguably) the highest profile work available in Bristol.
· To work as an associate within a strong banking law team.
· To advise a stellar client list on a range of corporate, property and project finance matters.
· To work alongside colleagues on complex matters, spanning international boundaries.
· Qualified solicitor or soon to qualify solicitor in England and Wales.
· Applications will be considered from candidates with banking & finance or corporate law experience.
· The structure of the team means the role is likely to be most suitable for a candidate with NQ-1 PQE.
· Someone who in committed to Bristol, wants to work with global clients.
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Superb bonus structure.
· Access to arguably the best client base of any firm in Bristol.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as an banking associate within a superb environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of banking associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018