- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor (IT)
Commercial Solicitor. A commercial solicitor with a particular interest in IT and technology law is offered the opportunity to secure an exciting new role in the Bristol offices of one of the UKs leading law firms.
· To advise on a range of contract law matters with a particular focus on IT and technology.
· To advise clients across a range of sectors including both public and private organisations.
· To work alongside colleagues in other departments to provide joined up advise and excellent client service.
· The work available is most likely to suit a candidate with 1-6 PQE, although applicants at all levels of experience will be considered.
· A demonstrable background in commercial law, with experience of advising on IT and Technology contracts.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
The successful candidate can expect to join a friendly, vibrant team with supportive Partners who value training and development. At the time of writing all team members are working from home. Moving forward agile and flexible working solutions are available for all employees - including the option of working on a part time basis.
To apply for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018