- Job Search
- Corporate Immigration Solicitor
Corporate Immigration Solicitor
A top ranked international law firm is seeking a Corporate Immigration Solicitor to join its employment team in Cardiff. This Corporate Immigration Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Immigration Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Provide employers across the globe with comprehensive employment and more specifically immigration advice.
- Advise both public and private sector clients on all aspects of immigration from applications for sponsor licencing and sponsored visa support, through to move complex personal immigration matters for corporate clients.
- Advise on compliance and risk including advice on licence compliance issues and enforcement of civil penalties.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Immigration Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one years' PQE with a strong emphasis on employment and ideally exposure to corporate immigration matters during that time.
- Experience of working cross border supporting global mobility.
- Immigration experience must be from a corporate setting
- Ideally experience of working in a national team of lawyers.
- Experience of managing international stakeholders and supplier relationships.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Corporate Immigration Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with an excellent training programme and a well-developed supervision structure.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate immigration projects.
To be considered for this Corporate Immigration Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018