- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
BCL Legal is assisting a UK top 100 law firm, seeking to recruit a construction lawyer to join their Legal 500 construction team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a construction lawyer to take a step up to a national practice to undertake a mix of both contentious and non-contentious construction work for a stellar client base throughout the UK.
Undertaking both contentious and non-contentious construction work, this role will include:
* Standard form contracts, development agreements and collateral warranties;
* Parent company guarantees, performance bonds and professional appointments;
* Insurance, adjudication, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
* Qualified solicitor.
* Experience in both contentious and non-contentious construction.
* Strong academic background and training/experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
* Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for the position of Construction Lawyer please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018