- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
Corporate Associate. One of the UKs leading corporate teams is recruiting for a corporate associate to join their team in Bristol. This is an opportunity for a corporate associate to secure a role in a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that undertakes work for international, FTSE listed and large south west based businesses.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Candidates should have good technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions. Exposure to other areas of corporate work is welcomed but is not necessarily required to be considered.
· Desire to work for one of the UK's leading corporate teams.
· To work as a corporate associate with a highly regarded corporate team that is ranked as one of the best outside of London.
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, joint ventures and capital markets.
· The work is often international in nature, whilst the client base includes FTSE listed and foreign listed businesses as well as the biggest companies in the south west.
· Excellent salary well above regional norms and a comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for a firm that routinely wins awards for being one of the best employers in the UK.
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and seeking to develop your career as a corporate associate within a superb environment, this position will suit you. To be considered for the position of Corporate Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018