- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for an employment solicitor to secure a position in the Cheltenham offices of a regional law firm. The successful employment solicitor will join a highly successful team with a strong caseload.
* The successful employment solicitor will join a small team that specialises in providing business advise to SME and OMB clients in the local region;
* The team advise on all aspects of employment law work;
* Predominantly working with smaller scale clients means that the firms lawyer get involved at an early stage and are often acting in a similar manner to an in-house legal counsel.
* Qualified solicitor in England and Wales;
* Strong technical knowledge around employment law and the ability to deliver advise in a straight forward fashion.
* Desire to work for a closely knit team that plays a key role in their clients business activities.
* Competitive salary in line with regional norms;
* Comprehensive benefits package;
* Opportunity to work as a employment solicitor to take responsibility for your own caseload and to build strong client relationship;
* Flexible working environment where employees are treated as individuals.
If you are a employment solicitor who wants to work in a flexible environment that is a rejection of and who wants to see the impact that their work has this position will suit. To be considered for the position of employment solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018