- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
Employment Solicitor. An opportunity for an employment solicitor to secure an Associate/ Senior Associate postion with a leading team in Bristol. The role will suit an ambitious candidate who wants to develop their career with a leading team. The role is most likely to suit an experienced employment solicitor with minimum of 5 years' PQE with predominantly respondent experience.
- Highly regarded national law firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of national and international PLCs as well as major regional employers
The Employment Solicitor Role
- Based at the Bristol office with the chance to be involved in a national team
- Predominantly advising respondent clients
- Mix of corporate support and general advisory work
- Working with household names and top level executives
- 5+ years PQE Employment Solicitor
- Experience gained at a City, national or large regional firm
- Ambitious, hard working, client focussed lawyer.
- Competitive salary above regional norms
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
To apply for the position of Employment Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018