- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor. A leading Bristol law firm with a national reputation is currently recruiting for a commercial solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked team. The successful commercial solicitor will be joining a team with a reputation for advising blue chip clients on a range of general commercial matters.
· To advise clients based locally, regionally and nationally - including household names;
· To advise on a full range of commercial contracts matters, including those relating to IP;
· Manage your own caseload of files and to work as part of a team on more complex matters;
· Work closely with lawyers in other teams on linked matters.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Friendly, personable and outgoing individual who can work well in a team environment;
· Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales;
· Relevant experience of commercial law work;
· An interest in developing your career with a leading commercial team.
· Excellent salary (dependant on experience) amongst the highest in Bristol.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Friendly and supportive working environment.
To apply for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018