- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a 1-5 years' PQE Employment Solicitor to join a top UK 100 law firm, based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be joining a nationally recognised team working on a broad range of both contentious and non contentious employment matters.
· You will be managing your own caseload as well as supporting the Partners on more complex matters.
· You will be advising on a broad range of Employment matters which include, disciplinary, reviewing policies/procedures and contracts, Employment Tribunal, TUPE processes.
· A qualified 1-5 year's PQE Employment Solicitor with a solid background/understanding of contentious and non contentious Employment matters.
· You must be able to deal with clients confidentially on a day to day basis.
· Ability to work professionally individually and as part of a team.
· Acting in accordance with client's protocol.
· This firm offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· The opportunity to work within a highly reputable Employment team.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy or otherwise get in touch with Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018