- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
BCL Legal is assisting a UK top 75 practice with 12 offices throughout the UK, seeking to recruit a real estate solicitor to join their Bristol offices.
Having experienced successful strategic growth over the past two years, the firm are now looking to bring on board a real estate solicitor who will be fundamental in their continued growth in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to take a step up and push their career forward with a leading national practice.
The work on offer will include:
* Commercial development & Investment.
* Acquisitions & disposals.
* Forward sales & forward funding.
* Financing & secured lending.
* Asset management & portfolio management.
Their existing clients are spread throughout the UK and internationally and span various sectors including retail, energy, leisure, hospitality, financial services, aerospace & defence, technology, and agriculture.
* Qualified real estate solicitor, minimum of two years PQE.
* Strong academics.
* An enthusiasm for business development and networking.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
On offer is an excellent salary and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit individual needs.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018