- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a commercial property solicitor based in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join a commercial property team, undertaking a broad spectrum of work for a varied client base.
· Undertaking a broad spectrum of work including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant and development matters.
· Advising developers, investors, SME's and lenders on property law matters.
· To take responsibility for managing your own caseload.
· The structure of the team is most likely to support an appointment between 1-6 PQE.
· Applicants should have solid post qualification experience, focussed on commercial property.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· The firm are willing to consider candidates with a variety of different academic records.
· Market leading salary.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Bespoke training and development plans.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018