- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A junior commercial property solicitor from NQ level upwards is offered the opportunity to secure a role in the Southampton offices of one of the UKs leading private practice law firms. The team have a proven track record of developing junior lawyers, providing excellent training.
· To work as a solicitor in Legal 500 ranked real estate team, in the Southampton offices of one of the UKs leading law firms.
· To manage your own caseload of landlord, tenant, disposal and acquisition matters - liaising directly with clients.
· To assist Partners and Legal Directors on large scale projects for household name clients.
· To provide an excellent client service at all times.
· The role will suit a recently or newly qualified solicitor who is looking to build their career in real estate.
· Applicants will have undertaken at least one seat in commercial property, including gaining experience of landlord & tenant matters.
· You will have strong communication skills, able to explain legal issues to non lawyers.
· Additionally you will have good negotiation skills.
This role real represents a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills working with a broad array of clients and under the supervision of genuinely friendly Partners who want you to succeed.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018