- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor.
Private Client Solicitor. A private client solicitor is offered the exciting opportunity to secure on opportunity at a Bristol based high street law firm. The team has existing caseload of work and is now looking for an additional fee earner
· Advising a range of clients on wills, probate, tax, trusts and LPA matters.
· Developing relationships with existing clients of the firm, becoming the primary point of contact and providing excellent client service.
· Maximising networking and business development opportunities.
· This position is ideally suited to a qualified solicitor in England and Wales with 3+ PQE.
· Experienced private client solicitor with strong technical knowledge.
· Outgoing individual with strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with market rates;
· Interesting and challenging workload;
· Genuine opportunity to grow a department.
To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018