- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
NQ Dispute Resolution Solicitor.
A large national firm seeks to recruit an NQ dispute resolution solicitor to join it's expanding commercial litigation team in Bristol.
This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for a role with one of the market leaders in Bristol or someone relocating from the City looking to work on complex high value litigation work with a better work/life balance.
- A successful litigation team that offers advice to a range of large commercial and public sector clients - both nationally and internationally.
- As a junior member of this highly regarded commercial litigation team you can expect to work on challenging and interesting disputes for clients operating in a wide range of sectors including; transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure as well high net worth individuals.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior litigator to gain exposure to quality commercial litigation, arbitration and ADR work as part of a busy and collegiate team. In addition the firm offers superb training and development and has a great working culture.
- Applications are sought from NQ solicitors with solid exposure to commercial litigation work during their training contract.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the CPR, excellent drafting skills and the ability to think flexibly.
- The NQ commercial litigation solicitor will posses drive and ambition to excel in the work they carry out.
- Excellent academic background.
- Agile and flexible working.
- State of the art offices right next to Bristol Temple Meads.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like further information please get in touch with Nick Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018