- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor. A real estate solicitor is sought to join the Cardiff offices of a leading national law firm. This is an opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a Chambers ranked team that undertakes a superb quality of work, for a broad range of clients.
· To work with clients across a range of sectors including energy, development and retail.
· To advise on matters relating to portfolio management, disposals, acquisitions, development and real estate finance.
· To manage your own caseload of files and to assist Partners on more complex transactions.
· Solid exposure to commercial property work, in line with your level of PQE.
· Strong communication skills and excellent commercial awareness.
· Hard working, ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a Chambers ranked team.
· Excellent salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Excellent calibre of work and superb training.
If you are an ambitious and hard working real estate solicitor looking to develop your career with one of the UKs leading law firms, then this position may suit. To apply for the position of real estate solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018