- Job Search
- Court of Protection Solicitor
Court of Protection Solicitor.
Court of Protection Solicitor. One of the UK's leading national law firms in seeking a court of protection solicitor to join their team in Surrey. The position will suit a solicitor who would like to build a career advising on court of protection matters.
· To work as a court of protection solicitor within a specialist team
· To manage a caseload including assisting injured parties, elderly clients and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs.
· To play a key role in a collaborative and collegiate team.
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
· Post qualified experience in court of protection, mental health or private client law.
· An interesting in specialising in court of protection work.
· Competitive salary towards the top of regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits package befitting a large national legal practice.
· Genuinely friendly working environment and the chance to work for a fantastic team.
· Real commitment to training and development.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as a court of protection solicitor within a highly regarded law, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Court of Protection Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018