- Job Search
- Employment Legal Counsel 2+
My client is one of the largest employers in the UK. They are seeking an Employment lawyer to work in-house. You will work alongside the Senior Lawyer who is also Head of Employee Relations. The role involves undertaking a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Taking full control of tribunal claims
· Providing up to date employment advice to all divisions of the Company
· Reviewing and drafting HR policies, Handbooks and Contracts of Employment
· Maintaining a precedent bank
· Working closely with the wider legal team building strong relationships
· Delivering updates on significant Employment law changes
· Providing training to managers
The business is acquisitive so there will be TUPE matters to handle too. You will be supported by the Head of Employee Relations. The role involves significant engagement with senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-6 PQE from an In-house or Private Practice background. Solid base salary, bonus, car allowance and matched pension on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018