- Job Search
- Employment Lawyer
My client is one of the largest employers in the UK. They are seeking an Employment lawyer to work in-house. You will work alongside the Senior Lawyer who is also Head of Employee Relations. The role is a mix of contentious and non-contentious.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Taking full control of tribunal claims
· Providing up to date employment advice to all divisions of the Company
· Review and draft HR policies, Handbooks and Contracts of Employment
· Maintain a precedent bank
· Work closely with the wider legal team building strong relationships
· Deliver updates on significant Employment law changes
· Provide training to managers
The business is acquisitive so there will be TUPE matters to handle too. This is an all encompassing In-house Employment role.
You will have at least 2-4 PQE from an In-house or Private Practice background. Base, car and bonus on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018