- Job Search
- IP Manager or Lawyer
27th February 2019
Are you an experienced IP manager or IP Lawyer who wants to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation and protecting those innovations?
Our clients IP Function currently comprises an international team of part-time IP Officers, led by a Director of IP. They are looking to strengthen our capability, through the appointment of an IP Manager, who will take ownership of IP in a number of business areas, as well as contributing to the development of the wider team.
Examples of work you will do include
* Carrying out project reviews to ensure that IP risks and opportunities are addressed.
* Managing the patents and trademarks pipeline
* Developing IP strategies for protecting key technology areas.
* Monitoring and responding to restrictive third-party patents and trademarks.
* Ensuring that the organisation has a high awareness of IP.
* Working closely with the legal team to manage infringement cases and completing IP due diligence in support of acquisitions, licences and investments.
* Negotiating IP agreements and assisting the Legal and Procurement
Departments during the negotiation/drafting of IP T&Cs in commercial agreements.
Ideally you will be an IP Manager in a Global organisation or an IP Lawyer with significant technical experience with at least 5 years experience.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the company who are continuing to grow in size.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018