- Job Search
- Head of Legal
£90,000 - 100,000
Your areas of responsibility will include:
· Being an active business partner to the team and Board - identifying opportunities to support the growth of the business and reduce costs.
· Drive cross-business, global, and regional synergies to maximize effectiveness of the legal team and business.
· You will have the ability to advise the business on all legal matters including M&A, corporate, property, employment, commercial, IP, IT, construction, regulatory including international trade controls, litigation, privacy and competition.
· Manage compliance and provide or procure the provision of appropriate regulatory and compliance advice and training.
· Structure and negotiate complex transactions and oversee outside counsel · Hold and manage the budget for all legal spend and review and oversee the appointment of external counsel in UK and overseas.
· Involvement in developing and delivering toolkits and legal awareness training on various issues for colleagues across the business on the legal process.
Our client is seeking more than a lawyer - they require a true Commercial individual who is not only technically competent but has the ability to work as a business partner. Solid remuneration on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018