- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Lawyer 5+
£60,000 - 100,000
19th November 2019
In-house Intellectual Property Lawyer
An Intellectual Property Lawyer is required for a broad role advising on a range of patent, trademark, trade secrets, and copyright matters.
This is an international role; the successful Intellectual Property Legal Counsel will be responsible for managing an IP portfolio across Europe whilst helping engineers and designers develop new products and patents. Reporting into the Legal Director and working alongside a small team of lawyers specialising in other areas, you will have ownership and autonomy over all intellectual property matters.
The Intellectual Property Lawyer will;
- Advise the business on patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyright law
- Engage and input on IP issues throughout product development processes, including working with engineers in producing patent applications
- Monitor third party patents and applications with regard to potential infringement
- Review and clear IP related content for publication
This is an exceptional position and would offer the successful IP lawyer the opportunity to work in a truly broad and senior position with autonomy, ownership, and a clear development path.
We would like to speak to Intellectual Property lawyers with;
- At least 4 years' post qualification experience in IP
- Experience advising on patents and trade marks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with non-legal colleagues (e.g engineers)
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018