- Job Search
- Real Estate Disputes Senior Associate/Counsel
Real Estate Litigation
We are working with a international firm with a extensive experience in real estate litigation. The team handles an excellent variety of complex work, assisting clients in all areas of property disputes including occupier, investor and developer. Due to increased work they are looking to grow with the hire of an additional real estate litigation solicitor from 6 PQE in the Manchester team.
· An international firm with an exceptional profile.
· Modern, forward thinking approach.
· Excellent real estate litigation practice working across a network of offices internationally.
· High performing real estate, construction and commercial litigation teams to work closely with.
· A firm that offers top quality work and genuine career prospects.
· Work closely with a mixed client base from a range of sectors on a broad range of real estate disputes.
· Enjoy excellent quality technical work, working within a team of industry recognised lawyers.
· Have an opportunity to work closely with high profile clients from an early stage, building individual client relationships.
· Work with experts in real estate litigation as well as taking on responsibility yourself to develop the team in Manchester.
· Join a friendly and supportive team.
· 6 PQE with substantial experience in real estate litigation from a recognised national or regional firm.
· Solid academics as well as a commercial awareness and willingness to think 'outside the box'.
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with clients.
· An interest in business development and marketing.
· Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
· A great team player.
If you are interested in this real estate litigation role, please forward a copy of your recent CV or contact Nicola O'Hanlon for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like