- Job Search
- Pensions Lawyer NQ-2
Pensions Solicitor - Manchester
This well known international firm is looking for a Pensions Solicitor at NQ - 2 level to join its leading Pensions team in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in this area of law handling a mix of pensions/litigation work.
· Pensions Solicitor focusing on pensions litigation within an international firm.
· This Pensions litigation practice is market leading and rated highly in both Chambers and Legal 500.
· The team handle a wide range of litigation including professional negligence claims, errors in pension scheme documentation, advising on Pension Regulator investigations, dealing with a pension scheme's internal dispute resolution procedure, handling Pension Ombudsman complaints.
· This is an opportunity to join for an ambitious Solicitor NQ - 2 to join an international firm.
· You will be working a pensions team with an exceptional reputation in the UK and globally.
· Enjoy a competitive salary & benefits package that come with working for an international firm.
· An opportunity to be involved in complex and highly rewarding pensions / pensions litigation work.
· You will receive first class training, working alongside experienced Partners in this area.
· NQ -2 Solicitor.
· Pensions experience is desirable but not essential - candidates with litigation experience will be considered.
· Good academic profile.
· Excellent training in pensions/litigation at a well known national or regional firm.
· Ability to work well in a team and adapt to a busy area of law.
· Desire to work directly with clients and develop relationships.
If you're interested in this Pensions role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like