- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation 0-3
Commercial Litigation NQ-3 - Manchester city centre
High profile national firm is looking to recruit in to its commercial litigation team. The firm boasts excellent clients, with household name PLC's and work both from the local market and on a more national scale. The quality of work is exceptional, and can offer a bright ambitious junior solicitor with an excellent start to their career. This is a popular and friendly firm that places an emphasis on culture and teamwork.
· Commercial Litigation NQ-3 PQE position working within a high performing national team.
· Working closely with partners and senior solicitors on a high profile caseload.
· Complex work, with clients ranging from local businesses to national PLC's.
· Excellent variety of work, including commercial contracts disputes, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and partnership disputes.
· Working within a team of high performing lawyers, gaining hands on support.
· This firm offers a highly competitive NQ rate/junior salary and additional benefits package for a national commercial firm.
· Excellent culture, with a strong staff retention rate.
· Top quality Commercial Litigation work.
· Supportive environment, with experienced commercial litigation lawyers to learn from.
· Client facing position.
· Great training and development programmes and progression on offer.
· NQ-3 PQE with experience in commercial litigation.
· Strong links to Manchester.
. Excellent academics.
. A real team player looking to work in a friendly collaborative team.
If you are at the beginning of your career as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor at the NQ-3 PQE level and would like to join a well known national commercial firm that places a strong emphasis on training and development and has fantastic quality work, this is an excellent opportunity.
For more information regarding this commercial litigation role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like