- Job Search
- Employment - Director
Employment Director - Manchester
· Boutique Employment Law firm representing business clients across a range of sectors.
· Advise on a wide range of routine and complex, contentious and non contentious Employment matters.
· Offer a bespoke Employment Law service tailored to each clients needs.
· Senior Employment Lawyer in a boutique firm specialising exclusively in Employment matters.
· Part of the senior management team.
· Building and sustaining client relationships developing new accounts and promoting professional Employment Law services.
· Leading Employments lawyers advising on a wide range of routine and complex matters including contentious and non contentious.
· Representing clients at tribunal and appeal tribunals including carrying out advocacy.
· Inclusive culture
· Excellent basic salary and discretionary bonus
· Benefits package to include private medical (family cover), pension, life insurance and car allowance
· Remote working available
· 10yrs + PQE
· Employment law track record of working with large private sector businesses
· Solid technical competence in Employment Law
· Credibility to advise senior stakeholders in large organisations
· Ability to develop new business
If you're interested in this Employment role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like