- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate
Real Estate Litigation Associate - Manchester
This Tier 1 international law firm is looking to recruit a Real Estate Litigation Associate into the team in Manchester.
This is an opportunity for a junior to mid-level Real Estate Litigation Associate to join an award-winning, international firm in their Tier 1 real estate litigation team in Manchester City Centre.
· Leading on a varied caseload from inception to completion across a range of real estate disputes including; rent arrears claims, possession actions and Landlord and Tenant Act applications)
· Impressive client base across a range of sectors including; transport, retail, marine, health, education, public sector, manufacturing and financial services.
· Leading on client relationships
· Opportunity to get involved in business development
· Assisting Partners and senior members of the team as well as having your own case load
· Market leading salary and benefits package
· Opportunity to join an award winning, international firm
· Opportunity to be part of a leading team of experts in this field
· Excellent training
· Varied workload
· Impressive client base
· Genuine progression opportunities
· Solicitor 1 to 4 years PQE
· Experience in Property litigation or a genuine desire to develop a career in this practice area
· Excellent academic record
· Good communication skills- able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
· Ability to work autonomously and also within a wider team
· Self motivated
· Attention to detail
An excellent and rare opportunity to join an international Tier 1 practice.
If this property litigation role is of interest or you would like further information, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like