- Job Search
- Real Estates Disputes - Managing Associate
Real Estate Litigation - Manchester
We are working with a international firm assisting with the recruitment of a Managing Associate to join its Tier 1 Real Estate Litigation team in Manchester. The team handles an excellent variety of complex work, assisting clients in all areas of property disputes including occupier, investor and developer. The firm encourages Managing Associates to help the team in developing and building relationships with new and existing clients through business development initiatives.
· An international firm with an exceptional profile.
· Modern, forward thinking approach.
· Excellent real estate litigation practice working across a network of offices internationally.
· High performing real estate, construction and commercial litigation teams to work closely with.
· A firm that offers top quality work and genuine career prospects.
· Work closely with a mixed client base from a range of sectors on a broad range of real estate disputes.
· Enjoy excellent quality technical work, working closely with high profile clients, building individual client relationships.
· As a Managing Associate, you will also play a lead role in supervising junior members of the team.
· There will also be opportunities for client facing roles, such as account manager type roles for some of the division's large clients.
· For many cases, you will be first point of contact and will play a significant role in working for clients that are key to the Division and to the firm.
· Join a friendly and supportive team in Manchester.
· 6 PQE + with experience in real estate litigation from a recognised national or regional firm.
· Solid academics as well as a commercial awareness and willingness to think 'outside the box'.
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with clients.
· An interest in business development and marketing.
· Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
· A great team player.
If you are interested in this real estate litigation role, please forward a copy of your recent CV or contact Nicola O'Hanlon for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like