- Job Search
- NQ- Real Estate Disputes
Real Estate Disputes Associate - Manchester
BCL is working with an international firm, recruiting an NQ Lawyer to join its Tier 1 Real Estate Litigation team in Manchester.
The team handles an excellent variety of complex work, assisting clients in all areas of property disputes including occupier, investor and developer.
· An international firm with an exceptional profile.
· Modern, forward thinking approach.
· Excellent top tier real estate litigation practice working across a network of offices internationally.
· High performing real estate, construction and commercial litigation teams to work closely with.
· A firm that offers top quality work and genuine career prospects.
· Work closely with a mixed client base from a range of sectors on a broad range of real estate disputes.
· Enjoy excellent quality technical work, working closely with high profile clients, building individual client relationships.
· Working within one of the largest and strongest RED teams in the UK
· Assisting with client and document management on complex matters.
· Join a friendly and supportive team in Manchester.
· NQ Solicitor with experience in real estate litigation from a compatible firm.
· Solid academics as well as a commercial awareness and willingness to think 'outside the box'.
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with clients.
· 6 months experience in Real Estate Disputes.
· Flexibility and a 'can do' attitude.
· A great team player.
If you are interested in this real estate litigation role, please forward a copy of your recent CV or contact Nicola O'Hanlon for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like