- Job Search
- Employment Principal Associate PSL
Professional Support Lawyer - Manchester / remote
BCL is recruiting a Professional Support Lawyer to work closely with a leading Employment team on a nationwide basis. An ideal role for a senior Employment lawyer looking to carve a challenging career away from fee earning. Part time or flexible working is available.
Working as part of a dynamic and highly experienced PSL team advising on a nationwide basis
Working within a top ranking Employment team, which provides multijurisdictional services to some of the largest employers worldwide
The role is very varied and will include;
- Providing client-facing knowledge, such as client alerts; publications and legal updates
- Technical and strategic advice to client teams
- Working on client knowledge solutions
- Developing and delivering learning and development opportunities for all levels of qualification
- Providing updates on developments in law and practice as well as knowledge management.
8+ PQE qualified solicitor
Experience working in a PSL role or similar
Strong interest in Employment Law
A wide commercial perspective with a strong desire to be creative and do things differently
Market leading salary
Working within leading Employment team
Non fee earning role
For more information regarding this PSL role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like