- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - Manchester
A new opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor has arisen in one of the leading commercial firms in Manchester.
This is an opportunity to work on a range of commercial contracts for a variety of recognised brands and household names from hospitality, events, retail and IT sectors.
This commercial contracts position is a great opportunity for any commercial lawyer looking to work on a variety of contract types, across a range of sectors. It is a fantastic team with a great reputation and some of the most interesting work on the market.
· Commercial Contracts drafted will include: Terms and Conditions, E-Commerce agreements, Supply agreements, procurement contracts, sponsorship agreements, IT contracts and some non-contentious IP
· You will also be involved in some GDPR advisory work
· Working in a high performance team with an excellent reputation
· 2 - 6 PQE Commercial Solicitor
· Ability to manage a diverse caseload
· Good academics
· Strong commercial firms on CV
· Competitive basic salary and strong wider benefit package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Recognised partners on hand for training and advice
· Good progression opportunities
For more information regarding this commercial role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like