- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced conveyancer, West Midlands
· Award winning Legal 500 listed law firm
· Highly accredited to include Lexcel and CQS with a network of offices across the west Midlands
· Acting on behalf of national and international clients
. You will initially work alongside a well respected conveyancer with a view to inheriting their caseload of residential property transactions inherited
· Developing relationships with local estate agents and referrers
· Acting on behalf of local clients to include high net worth individuals
· Applications are welcome from solicitors, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and highly experienced conveyancing fee earners
· A minimum of five years previous experience of handling a diverse residential caseload is essential
· Strong knowledge of local area is essential
· Local links with estate agents and referrers
· Competitive salary and benefits to include private healthcare
For more information please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018