- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer / Paralegal
Top 50 regional firm is recruiting a Residential Conveyancer to join its residential development plot sales and new build development conveyancing team in a desirable location on the outskirts of Birmingham close to local amenities and train links
· You will be required to run a plot sales conveyancing caseload from instruction though to completion
· You will have responsibility for your own caseload of files working on behalf of a high quality developer client base
· Plot sales conveyancing fee earning experience - minimum 12 months running own caseload
· Qualified solicitor, legal executive, CLC qualified or time served fee earner
· Salary up to £24,000
· Case management system
· Further training provided
· Travel Loan
If you are an ambitious residential conveyancer looking for a new challenge with a highly reputable firm, this position is ideal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018