- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - Manchester City Centre
Top tier commercial firm is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancing assistant to join its highly regarded residential property team based in the heart of Manchester.
This full service law firm is well regarded across the region and is currently going from strength to strength, providing expert legal advice to both individuals and businesses to the highest standard.
Assisting an experienced fee earner with a full and diverse caseload of conveyancing work. You will also be responsible for liaising with all parties to the transaction to ensure an excellent customer journey.
You must have at least 1 years' experience of working in a busy residential conveyancing department.
· Competitive remuneration package
· Private health insurance, death in service up to 3 x salary group Income Protection and automatic enrolment into a pension scheme
· Generous holiday allowance with an early finish on your birthday
· Two days annual leave allowance to undertake charitable work
· Regular social events
· Annual travel loans and annual travel insurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· City centre location
· Fully supported career development pathways
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018