- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant, regional law firm, Wirral
· Progressive and well regarded law firm is recruiting a conveyancing assistant to join its highly accredited team based on the Wirral
· The firm has been established over 50 years and continues to develop its CQS and Lexcel accredited conveyancing team
· The firm has grown considerably due to an increase in instructions from new and existing referrers, estate agents and mortgage brokers
. You will work closely with a fee earner assisting in the handling of a caseload of conveyancing transactions
· The role will involve assisting with file set up, searches, drafting contracts, enquiries, completion statements, redemption statements, SDLT applications, drafting land registry forms, liaising with clients, estate agents, mortgage brokers and other third parties, file closure and archiving
· A minimum of two years experience working within residential conveyancing is essential
· Highly competitive salary DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for an assistant looking to progress and develop their role within Conveyancing
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018