- Job Search
- Conveyancer - Equity Release
Conveyancer - Equity Release, regional law firm, Wirral
· Well regarded regional law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancer to work within its specialist equity release team on the Wirral
· The firm represents clients across a range of legal sectors with a particular niche in Conveyancing
· The residential property team is well regarded in the local area for its conveyancing services
. You will handle a caseload of equity release matters from inception through to completion
· Working within a team of experienced conveyancers with a wealth of knowledge in the conveyancing sector
· Applications welcome from solicitors, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and conveyancing fee earners
· Previous experience of handling a full and diverse residential caseload (at least 2 years) to include equity release work is essential
· Competitive salary DOE
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018