- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or experienced conveyancer, Cheshire
· Well established and highly regarded law firm with a particular niche in conveyancing is looking to recruit a residential property solicitor, licensed conveyancer or legal executive to join its team in Cheshire
· Established almost 30 years ago and during this time has developed strong links with local estate agents and IFA's
· Acts on behalf of local clients to include high profile and high net worth individuals.
. Initially working alongside a Director with a view to inheriting their caseload of locally instructed residential property work to include high profile and high net worth clients
· Working as part of a highly experienced and knowledgeable team of residential property lawyers with a combined experience in excess of 60 years
· Applications welcome from residential property solicitors, licensed conveyancers and legal executives
· Previous experience of handling a diverse residential caseload is essential
· Competitive salary to include substantial bonus scheme
For more information, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018