- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor - Regional law firm - Coventry
· Well regarded regional law firm with a network of offices is looking to recruit a residential property solicitor to join its team in Coventry
· The firm represents clients across a range of legal sectors to include Conveyancing, Clinical Negligence, Private Client, Family and Crime
· The residential property team is well regarded in the local area for its conveyancing services and clients return to the firm on a repeat basis
. You will handle your own diverse caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion
· There is also an opportunity to progress in to a more senior role within the wider team
· You will be a residential property solicitor with proven experience in handling your own files and the ability to act as a point of contact in respect of other team members
· Competitive salary DOE
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018