- Job Search
- Conveyancer - Part time
Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or licensed conveyancer, Cheshire - part time
· High street regional law firm acting on behalf of local clients focusing on residential property and private client matters
· Strong relationships with private clients and local estate agents who return to the firm on a repeat basis and known in the local area for its conveyancing work
· Traditional law firm values provide a service of the highest quality to its clients
. You will handle a caseload of predominantly conveyancing and some wills & probate matters working alongside another experienced solicitor acting on behalf of high net worth individuals
· Acting as a point of contact in respect of other members of the team
· Part time hours to work in conjunction with another part time solicitor
· Applications welcome from residential property solicitors, licensed conveyancers and legal executives
· Previous experience of handling a diverse residential caseload to include more complex matters is essential as is previous experience of representing high net worth individuals
· Conveyancing fee earners looking for part time hours
· Competitive salary
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018