- Job Search
Conveyancing Fee Earner, Chester
- Legal 500 listed firm with a long standing and excellent reputation in the local market
- Innovative firm operating a modern technology approach
- The residential property team is CQS accredited and is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer
- Working within a well structured team handling your own caseload of conveyancing transactions
- You will handle a range of matters including residential leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, staircasing agreements, right to buy and new build and limited company buy to let
- You will handle a full caseload of files from inception to conclusion with administrative assistance
- Strong experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner with at least 2 years' handling your own files
- Able to work autonomously in a busy and fast paced environment
- Able to mange a full caseload with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018