- Job Search
- Conveyancing Fee Earner
Conveyancer, national firm, Liverpool
A recognised Liverpool law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join its long established residential property team
- Established over 30 years ago and a well regarded in the local market
- Strong presence in the property market and specialists in conveyancing
- Progressive firm using innovative technology
- You will handle a full range of matters including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, staircasing agreements, right to buy and new build and limited company buy to lets and some short term lending and bridging finance
- You will handle a full caseload of files from inception to conclusion with administrative assistance
- Proven background in Conveyancing with at least 2 years' handling your own files
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with short term lending and bridging finance would be desirable
- Able to mange a full caseload with minimal supervision
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- City centre location in Liverpool
- 9.15 - 5.15 working hours
For more information, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018