- Job Search
- Conveyancing Fee Earner
Regional law firm is recruiting an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join its recognised and long established CQS accredited residential property team in Liverpool
- Over 30 years of providing legal services to its clients with a particular focus on residential property
- Highly regarded in the local conveyancing market acting on behalf of clients nationally
- Using innovative technology and processes offering an efficient service to its clients
- Handling your own conveyancing caseload to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, staircasing agreements, right to buy and new build and limited company buy to lets and some short term lending and bridging finance
- Working as part of a long established and stable team offering support to other team members when required
- Ability to demonstrate a minimum of two years handling your own caseload with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly competitive salary to include bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- City centre location in Liverpool
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018