- Job Search
- Conveyancing Fee Earner
Long established national law firm is recruiting an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner to join its well regarded and and CQS accredited residential property team in Liverpool
- Established for over 30 years with a particular focus on residential property
- Long standing reputation in the property sector and well recognised in the local conveyancing market
- Progressive firm using innovative technology and processes to offer an efficient service to its clients
- You will handle a full range of conveyancing files to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, staircasing agreements, right to buy and new build and limited company buy to lets and some short term lending and bridging finance
- You will handle a full caseload of files with administrative assistance
- Proven background in Conveyancing with a minimum of two years handling your own caseload
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly competitive salary to include bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- City centre location in Liverpool
For more information, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018