- Job Search
Conveyancer, long established regional law firm, Cheshire
· Highly accredited and long established firm with a network of offices across Liverpool and Cheshire is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to join its reputable team in Cheshire
· This high street firm offers legal services to its clients to include residential property, family, personal injury, crime and wills & probate
· The residential property team is very well regarded for its conveyancing services and represents clients across England and Wales
. You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases to include new build and shared ownership, transfers of equity, remortgages
· Working within a supportive team of qualified conveyancers with a wealth of knowledge in residential property using your skills in client relationship management
· Applications welcome from solicitors, licensed conveyancers and legal executives and conveyancing fee earners
· Previous experience of handling a full and diverse residential caseload is essential
· Competitive salary DOE and generous bonus scheme
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018